[ lucid ]
Source Package: ruledispatch (0.5a.svn20080510-4ubuntu1)
Links for ruledispatch
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Rule and type-based generic dispatching for Python
Other Packages Related to ruledispatch
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Tool to work with series of patches
- Python Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- Package depending on all supported Python development packages
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- Open Protocols and Component Adaptation for Python