Source Package: tryton-client (1.4.1-1)
Links for tryton-client
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Tryton Maintainers
- Daniel Baumann
- Mathias Behrle
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Tryton Application Platform (Client)
Other Packages Related to tryton-client
- helper programs for debian/rules
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- Package depending on all supported Python development packages
- Python Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules