Source Package: amora-server (1.1-1)
Links for amora-server
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- use a bluetooth enabled mobile phone as desktop remote control
Other Packages Related to amora-server
- helper programs for debian/rules
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- Development files for using the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth library
- X11 Record extension library (development headers)
- Imlib2 development files
- manage compile and link flags for libraries