Source Package: command-not-found (0.2.46ubuntu6)
Links for command-not-found
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Suggest installation of packages in interactive bash sessions
- Set of data files for command-not-found.
Other Packages Related to command-not-found
- helper programs for debian/rules
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- header files and a static library for Python (default)
- scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
- Utility scripts for internationalizing XML
- Python interface to libapt-pkg
- GNU dbm database support for Python