Source Package: bugs-everywhere (0.0.193+bzr.r217-2)
Links for bugs-everywhere
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- distributed bug tracking system using VCS storage
Other Packages Related to bugs-everywhere
- helper programs for debian/rules
- converter from DocBook SGML into roff man macros
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)