Source Package: trace-cmd (1.0.3-0ubuntu2)
Links for trace-cmd
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Utilities for graphically analyzing function tracing in the kernel
- Utility for retrieving and analyzing function tracing in the kernel
Other Packages Related to trace-cmd
- helper programs for debian/rules
- common build system for Debian packages
- Highly configurable text format for writing documentation
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML to various output formats
- development files for the GTK+ library
- XSLT 1.0 command line processor