Source Package: haskell-strict (0.3.2-2)
Links for haskell-strict
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Strict variants of standard Haskell datatypes
- Strict variants of standard Haskell datatypes; documentation
- Strict variants of standard Haskell datatypes; profiling data
Other Packages Related to haskell-strict
- helper programs for debian/rules
- common build system for Debian packages
- Tools to help Debian developers build Haskell packages
- The Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- Profiling libraries for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system