Source Package: ack-grep (1.92-1)
Links for ack-grep
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- grep-like program specifically for large source trees
Other Packages Related to ack-grep
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Tool to work with series of patches
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- file-finding iterator
- Perl module to test string and data structure differences
- module to test for POD errors
- programmable completion for the bash shell