Source Package: libgearman-client-perl (1.11-1)
Links for libgearman-client-perl
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- client for the Gearman distributed job system
Other Packages Related to libgearman-client-perl
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Tool to work with series of patches
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- Perl interface for cyclic redundancy check generation