Source Package: keybinder (0.2.2-3build1)
Links for keybinder
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- registers global key bindings for applications - development headers
- registers global key bindings for applications
- registers global key bindings for applications - Python bindings
Other Packages Related to keybinder
- helper programs for debian/rules
- package depending on all supported Python development packages
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- development files for the GTK+ library
- GTK+ bindings: devel files
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build