Source Package: pytools (2011.5-1)
Links for pytools
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- big bag of things supplementing Python standard library
Other Packages Related to pytools
- helper programs for debian/rules
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- Python Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- Python based plotting system in a style similar to Matlab
- simplify usage of Python decorators by programmers