Source Package: uncertainties (1.8-1)
Links for uncertainties
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- David Paleino
- Federico Ceratto
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Python module for calculations with uncertainties
Other Packages Related to uncertainties
- helper programs for debian/rules
- package depending on all supported Python runtime versions
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- test discovery and running of Python's unittest