Source Package: i2c-tools (3.0.3-5build1)
Links for i2c-tools
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- heterogeneous set of I2C tools for Linux
- userspace I2C programming library development files
- Python bindings for Linux SMBus access through i2c-dev
Other Packages Related to i2c-tools
- helper programs for debian/rules
- package depending on all supported Python development packages