Source Package: iselect (1.4.0-1)
Links for iselect
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- ncurses-based interactive line selection tool
Other Packages Related to iselect
- helper programs for debian/rules
- developer's libraries for ncurses
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build