Source Package: mediainfo (0.7.52-1)
Links for mediainfo
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- command-line utility for reading information from audio/video files
- graphical utility for reading information from audio/video files
Other Packages Related to mediainfo
- helper programs for debian/rules
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
- library reading metadata from media files -- headers
- ZenLib C++ utility library -- development files
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ development)
- compression library - development
- manage compile and link flags for libraries