Source Package: pkpgcounter (3.50-7)
Links for pkpgcounter
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Python Applications Packaging Team
- Kumar Appaiah
- Jerome Alet
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- computes number of pages or quantity of ink needed to print documents
Other Packages Related to pkpgcounter
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Tool to work with series of patches
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- Python Imaging Library