Source Package: treeline (1.4.1-1)
Links for treeline
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- versatile tree-like structured custom data manager
Other Packages Related to treeline
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Debhelper addon to track package versions used to build a package
- Tool to work with series of patches
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- Qt 4 development files