Source Package: bash-completion (1:2.0-1ubuntu2)
Links for bash-completion
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [bash-completion.alioth.debian.org]
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- programmable completion for the bash shell
Other Packages Related to bash-completion
- helper programs for debian/rules
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language