Source Package: sanlock (2.2-1)
Links for sanlock
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- shared storage lock manager (client library)
- shared storage lock manager (development files)
- shared storage lock manager
Other Packages Related to sanlock
- Linux kernel AIO access library - development files
- block device id library
- block device id library - headers and static libraries
- helper programs for debian/rules