Source Package: speedy-cgi-perl (2.22-13build2)
Links for speedy-cgi-perl
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- apache2 module to speed up perl scripts by making them persistent
- speed up perl scripts by making them persistent
Other Packages Related to speedy-cgi-perl
- Perl library: development files
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Tool to work with series of patches
- Apache development headers - non-threaded MPM
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- /proc file system utilities