List of sections in "raring-backports"
- Administration Utilities
- Utilities to administer system resources, manage user accounts, etc.
- Debug packages
- Packages providing debugging information for executables and shared libraries.
- Development utilities, compilers, development environments, libraries, etc.
- FAQs, HOWTOs and other documents trying to explain everything related to Debian, and software needed to browse documentation (man, info, etc).
- Programs to spend a nice time with after all this setting up.
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Miscellaneous utilities that didn't fit well anywhere else.
- Daemons and clients to connect your system to the world.
- Everything about Python, an interpreted, interactive object oriented language.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
- X Window System software
- X servers, libraries, fonts, window managers, terminal emulators and many related applications.
All source packages
(compact compressed textlist)