Source Package: xpathselect (1.2~daily13.02.25-0ubuntu1)
Links for xpathselect
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Select objects in an object tree using XPath queries - development files
- Select objects in an object tree using XPath queries.
Other Packages Related to xpathselect
- helper programs for debian/rules
- cross-platform, open-source make system
- Boost C++ Libraries development files (default version)
- GNU C++ compiler
- Google's framework for writing C++ tests - header files