Source Package: libmath-mpfr-perl (3.16-1)
Links for libmath-mpfr-perl
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- perl interface to the MPFR (floating point) library.
Other Packages Related to libmath-mpfr-perl
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- multiple precision floating-point computation developers tools
- Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
- high speed arbitrary size integer math for perl