Source Package: rescue (1.35ubuntu1)
Links for rescue
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Install System Team
- Colin Watson
- Christian Perrier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- enter d-i rescue mode if requested
- mount requested partition and start a rescue shell
Other Packages Related to rescue
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Debhelper addon for debian-installer