Source Package: ruby-minimization (0.2.1-1)
Links for ruby-minimization
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers
- Cédric Boutillier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Ruby library providing minimization algorithms
Other Packages Related to ruby-minimization
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Debian Ruby packaging suite
- Behaviour Driven Development framework for Ruby - metapackage
- ruby make-like utility
- feature-rich, easy-to-use plain text table formatter in Ruby