Source Package: haskell-safe (0.3.3-2)
Links for haskell-safe
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- GHC Library for safe (pattern match free) functions
- Documentation for safe library for (pattern match free) functions
- Profiling library for safe (pattern match free) functions
Other Packages Related to haskell-safe
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Tools to help Debian developers build Haskell packages
- common build system for Debian packages
- The Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- Profiling libraries for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system