Source Package: pixman (0.28.2-0ubuntu1.1)
Links for pixman
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
- pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo (debugging symbols)
- pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo (development files)
Other Packages Related to pixman
- helper programs for debian/rules
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- Tool to work with series of patches