Source Package: python-coverage (3.6-0ubuntu2)
Links for python-coverage
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- code coverage tool for Python
- code coverage tool for Python – debug symbols
Other Packages Related to python-coverage
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Python Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- package depending on all supported Python development packages
- package depending on all supported Python debugging packages
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)