Source Package: ampliconnoise (1.25-1)
Links for ampliconnoise
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team
- Tim Booth
- Andreas Tille
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Programs for the removal of noise from 454 sequenced PCR amplicons
Other Packages Related to ampliconnoise
- Tool to work with series of patches
- helper programs for debian/rules
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- development package
- high performance message passing library -- header files