Source Package: booth (0.1.0-1ubuntu2)
Links for booth
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Paxos-based daemon to manage multi-site clusters
- Resource agents to integrate booth with Pacemaker
Other Packages Related to booth
- helper programs for debian/rules
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
- Automatic manpage generator
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- Development files for the GLib library
- Development files for the cluster glue components
- Reusable cluster development files -- libplumb2