Source Package: fuse-posixovl (1.2.20120215+gitf5bfe35-1)
Links for fuse-posixovl
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- FUSE file system that provides POSIX functionality
Other Packages Related to fuse-posixovl
- helper programs for debian/rules
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- Tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles
- automatic configure script builder
- Filesystem in Userspace (development)
- Extended attribute static libraries and headers