Source Package: libposix-atfork-perl (0.02-1)
Links for libposix-atfork-perl
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- hook registrations at fork(2)
Other Packages Related to libposix-atfork-perl
- common build system for Debian packages
- scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Debhelper addon to track package versions used to build a package
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- set of basic utilities for writing tests in Perl
also a virtual package provided by
- module to run tests in multiple processes and merge results