Source Package: libtins (1.1-1)
Links for libtins
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- C++ library for manipulating raw network packets (development files)
- C++ library for manipulating raw network packets
- C++ library for manipulating raw network packets (debug files)
Other Packages Related to libtins
- helper programs for debian/rules
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
- development library for libpcap (transitional package)
- SSL development libraries, header files and documentation
- various packaging tools and scripts for KDE Applications