Source Package: python-xdo (0.2-2)
Links for python-xdo
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- python library for simulating X11 keyboard/mouse input (libxdo bindings)
Other Packages Related to python-xdo
- helper programs for debian/rules
- package depending on all supported Python development packages
- Python Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- library for simulating X11 keyboard/mouse input