Source Package: ruby-mongo (1.9.1-1)
Links for ruby-mongo
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers
- Prach Pongpanich
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Ruby driver for MongoDB
Other Packages Related to ruby-mongo
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Debian Ruby packaging suite
- Ruby implementation of BSON
- C extensions to accelerate the Ruby BSON serialization
- Mocking and stubbing library for Ruby
- additional features for the Test::Unit testing framework