Source Package: thin-provisioning-tools (0.2.1-1)
Links for thin-provisioning-tools
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Tools for handling thinly provisioned device-mapper meta-data
Other Packages Related to thin-provisioning-tools
- helper programs for debian/rules
- debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
- Boost C++ Libraries development files (default version)
- XML parsing C library - development kit