Source Package: python-dogpile.cache (0.5.0-0ubuntu2)
Links for python-dogpile.cache
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- caching API built around the concept of a "dogpile lock"
Other Packages Related to python-dogpile.cache
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Python Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- package depending on all supported Python runtime versions
- fast and lightweight templating for the Python platform
- test discovery and running of Python's unittest
- Mocking and Testing Library
- ´dogpile´ lock, part of a typically larger caching solution.