Source Package: python-pywcs (1.11-1)
Links for python-pywcs
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Set of routines for handling the FITS WCS standard
Other Packages Related to python-pywcs
- package depending on all supported Python development packages
- helper programs for debian/rules
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- test discovery and running of Python's unittest
- Header files and static library for libwcs
- Python module for reading, writing, and manipulating FITS files
also a virtual package provided by
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language