Source Package: python-defer (1.0.6-2build1)
Links for python-defer
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sebastian Heinlein (devel)
- Michael Vogt
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Small framework for asynchronous programming (Python 2)
- Small framework for asynchronous programming (Python 3)
Other Packages Related to python-defer
- helper programs for debian/rules
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- Python Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- Python3 Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- package depending on all supported Python 3 runtime versions