Paket: r-cran-gregmisc (2.1.1-1) [universe]
Länkar för r-cran-gregmisc
Hämta källkodspaketet gregmisc:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU R package with miscellaneous functions by Greg Warnes et al
This package of miscellaneous functions for GNU R that written by Gregory Warnes with code contributions by Ben Bolker, Bendix Carstensen, Don MacQueen, William Venables, Marc Schwartz, Ben Bolker, Ian Wilson, Kjetil Halvorsen, Arni Magnusson, Lodewijk Bonebakker, and others.
Most of the function in the gregmisc library fall into six general areas: permutations and combinations, tools for linear models, plots, data manipulation, and fixed or extended versions of existing functions.
Note that as of version 2.0.8, gregmisc's code is now provided by the new packages gdata, gmodels, gplots and gtools which contain all the code formerly provided by gregmisc. Unless any of your R code still loads the gregmisc package directly, and you thus need it to load the component packages, you can remove this package.
Andra paket besläktade med r-cran-gregmisc
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.4.0)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-gdata
- GNU R package with data manipulation tools by Greg Warnes et al
- dep: r-cran-gmodels
- GNU R package with tools for model fitting by Greg Warnes et al
- dep: r-cran-gplots
- GNU R package with tools for plotting data by Greg Warnes et al
- dep: r-cran-gtools
- GNU R package with R programming tools by Greg Warnes et al