Paket: mondo (1:2.2.7-2.1) [universe]
Länkar för mondo
Hämta källkodspaketet mondo:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Andree Leidenfrost
- Hector Garcia
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Hemsida [www.mondorescue.org]
powerful disaster recovery suite
Mondo is reliable. It backs up your Debian GNU/Linux server or workstation to tape, CD-R, CD-RW, NFS or hard disk partition. In the event of catastrophic data loss, you will be able to restore all of your data [or as much as you want], from bare metal if necessary. Mondo is in use by numerous blue-chip enterprises and large organizations, dozens of smaller companies, and tens of thousands of users.
Mondo is comprehensive. Mondo supports LVM, RAID, ext2, ext3, JFS, XFS, ReiserFS, VFAT, and can support additional file systems easily. It supports adjustments in disk geometry, including migration from non-RAID to RAID. Mondo runs on all major Linux distributions and is getting better all the time. You may even use it to backup non-Linux partitions, such as NTFS.
Andra paket besläktade med mondo
- dep: afio
- archive file manipulation program
- dep: buffer
- Buffering/reblocking program for tape backups, printing, etc.
- dep: libfribidi0
- Free Implementation of the Unicode BiDi algorithm
- dep: libnewt0.52
- Not Erik's Windowing Toolkit - text mode windowing with slang
- dep: lzop
- fast compression program
- dep: mindi (>= 1:2.0.4)
- creates boot/root disks based on your system
- dep: wodim
- command line CD/DVD writing tool
- rec: dvd+rw-tools
- DVD+-RW/R tools
- sug: mondo-doc
- manual for Mondo, a powerful disaster recovery suite