Paket: python-migrate (0.5.4-3) [universe]
Länkar för python-migrate
Hämta källkodspaketet migrate:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Jan Dittberner
- Debian Python Modules Team (E-postarkiv)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Hemsida [code.google.com]
Database schema migration for SQLAlchemy
Inspired by Ruby on Rails' migrations, migrate provides a way to deal with database schema changes in SQLAlchemy projects.
SQLAlchemy-migrate is build on top of SQLAlchemy and provides a changeset and a versioning API for database schemas as well as a script utilizing these APIs. The database change sets are managed in a file based repository allowing upgrades and downgrades of database schema versions. The change sets may consist of Python code facilitating the changeset API or SQL scripts.
SQLAlchemy-migrate has support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Oracle databases. The support for Oracle is not as well tested as the support for the other database systems.
Andra paket besläktade med python-migrate
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-codespeak-lib
- Advanced Python testing tool and networking lib
- dep: python-decorator
- simplify usage of python decorators by programmers
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-sqlalchemy (>= 0.5.1)
- SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules