Пакунок: bitlbee-libpurple (3.0.1-1~lucid1) [universe]
Links for bitlbee-libpurple
Download Source Package bitlbee:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Wilmer van der Gaast
- Jelmer Vernooij
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.bitlbee.org]
An IRC to other chat networks gateway (using libpurple)
This program can be used as an IRC server which forwards everything you say to people on other chat networks: Jabber (which includes Google Talk and Facebook Chat), ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo! and Twitter/Identica/Status.net.
This package contains a version of BitlBee that uses the libpurple instant messaging library instead of built-in code, which adds support for more IM protocols (all protocols supported by Pidgin/Finch) and features (like file transfers), at the price of being less lightweight.
This variant may not be very suitable for BitlBee instances used by many (tens or hundreds) of clients.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з bitlbee-libpurple
- dep: bitlbee-common (= 3.0.1-1~lucid1)
- An IRC to other chat networks gateway (common files/docs)
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.16)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libpurple0 (>= 1:2.6.0)
- multi-protocol instant messaging library