Пакунок: qemu-kvm (0.12.3+noroms-0ubuntu9.25)
Links for qemu-kvm
Download Source Package qemu-kvm:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu Developers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.linux-kvm.org]
Full virtualization on i386 and amd64 hardware
Using KVM, one can run multiple virtual PCs, each running unmodified Linux or Windows images. Each virtual machine has private virtualized hardware: a network card, disk, graphics adapter, etc.
KVM (for Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a full virtualization solution for Linux hosts on x86 (32 and 64-bit) hardware.
KVM is intended for systems where the processor has hardware support for virtualization, see below for details. All combinations of 32-bit and 64-bit host and guest systems are supported, except 64-bit guests on 32-bit hosts.
KVM requires your system to support hardware virtualization, provided by AMD's SVM capability or Intel's VT. To find out if your processor has the necessary support:
egrep "flags.*:.*(svm|vmx)" /proc/cpuinfo
If it prints anything, the processor provides hardware virtualization support and is suitable for use with KVM. Without hardware support, you can use qemu emulation instead.
KVM consists of two loadable kernel modules (kvm.ko and either kvm-amd.ko or kvm-intel.ko) and a userspace component. This package contains the userspace component, and you can get the kernel modules from the standard kernel images.
This package contains support for the x86 and x86-64 architectures only. Support for other architectures is provided by the qemu-kvm-extras package.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з qemu-kvm
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: bridge-utils
- Utilities for configuring the Linux Ethernet bridge
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: libaio1
- Linux kernel AIO access library - shared library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.10) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [i386]
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpci3
- Linux PCI Utilities (shared library)
- dep: libpulse0 (>= 0.9.16)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: qemu-common (>= 0.12.3+noroms-0ubuntu9.25)
- qemu common functionality (bios, documentation, etc)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime