Пакунок: cl-swank (1:20090908-1) [universe]
Links for cl-swank
Download Source Package slime:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Common Lisp Team (Mail Archive)
- Peter Van Eynde
- Luca Capello
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [common-lisp.net]
Superior LISP Interaction Mode for Emacs (Lisp-side server)
SLIME is the Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs.
This is an ILISP-like development environment intended for maximum integration with CMUCL (also works with SBCL, OpenMCL and work is ongoing on Lispworks and current CVS version of CLISP and CLISP 2.32 on Linux).
This package contains the Lisp-side server, needed by the Emacs client (see package slime).
Інші пакунки пов'язані з cl-swank
- dep: common-lisp-controller (>= 5.11)
- Common Lisp source and compiler manager
- sug: slime
- Superior LISP Interaction Mode for Emacs