Пакунок: command-not-found (0.2.40ubuntu5)
Links for command-not-found
Download Source Package command-not-found:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Zygmunt Krynicki
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Suggest installation of packages in interactive bash sessions
This package will install a handler for command_not_found that looks up programs not currently installed but available from the repositories.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з command-not-found
- dep: command-not-found-data
- Set of data files for command-not-found.
- dep: lsb-release
- Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-apt
- Python interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-gdbm
- GNU dbm database support for Python