Пакунок: crossfire-client-gtk (1.12.0-2) [universe]
Links for crossfire-client-gtk
Download Source Package crossfire-client:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kari Pahula
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [crossfire.real-time.com]
GTK+ Client of the game Crossfire
Crossfire is "a multiplayer graphical arcade and adventure game made for the X environment with gtk installed.
It has certain flavours from other games, especially Gauntlet (TM) and Nethack/Moria.
Any number of players can move around in their own window, finding and using items and battle monsters. They can choose to cooperate or compete in the same 'world'."
To play the game you'll need to have access to a local or remote server.
Note that this package has been built against GTK+ 2.0.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з crossfire-client-gtk
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS)
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: crossfire-client
- Sound server for the game Crossfire
- rec: crossfire-client-images
- Base crossfire-client images