Пакунок: flwm (1.02+cvs20080422-6) [universe]
Links for flwm
Download Source Package flwm:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Patrick Matthäi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [flwm.sourceforge.net]
Fast Light Window Manager
Flwm is an attempt to combine the best ideas from several window managers. The primary influence and code base is from wm2 by Chris Cannam. Primary features copied from wm2 are:
- Does not look like Windoze. - Nifty sideways title bars. - No icons. You deiconify by picking off a pop-up menu. This means no space is wasted by icons. - Really small and fast code.
It is enhanced by the author's own further nutty ideas:
- Does not use shape extension, more standard resize handles. - Occupies as little screen space as possible. The border and titles are as thin as you could possibly make them. And maximized windows waste only 15 pixels horizontally and zero (count'em) pixels vertically! - Independent maximize buttons for width & height, close button. - Understands Motif, KDE, and GNOME window manager hints. - Multiple desktops, controlled from the same menu as the icons.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з flwm
- dep: libfltk1.1 (>= 1.1.6)
- Fast Light Toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- rec: menu
- generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications