Пакунок: rep (0.90.2-1) [universe]
Links for rep
Download Source Package librep:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [librep.sourceforge.net]
lisp command interpreter
rep is a dialect of Lisp, designed to be used both as an extension language for applications and as a general purpose programming language.
It was originally written to be mostly-compatible with Emacs Lisp, but has subsequently diverged markedly. Its aim is to combine the best features of Scheme and Common Lisp and provide an environment that is comfortable for implementing both small and large scale systems. It tries to be a "pragmatic" programming language.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з rep
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: librep9 (>= 0.17+svn20070119)
- embeded lisp command interpreter library
- sug: rep-doc
- documentation for the lisp command interpreter