Пакунок: kommander (4:4.4.2-0ubuntu2)
Links for kommander
Download Source Package kdewebdev:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ana Beatriz Guerrero Lopez
- Sune Vuorela
- Xavier Vello
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [kdewebdev.org]
visual dialog builder and executor tool
Kommander is a visual dialog building tool whose primary objective is to create as much functionality as possible without using any scripting language.
More specifically, Kommander is a set of tools that allow you to create dynamic GUI dialogs that generate, based on their state, a piece of text. The piece of text can be a command line to a program, any piece of code, business documents that contain a lot of repetitious or templated text and so on.
The resulting generated text can then be executed as a command line program (hence the name "Kommander"), written to a file, passed to a script for extended processing, and literally anything else you can think of. And you aren't required to write a single line of code!
As well as building dialogs, Kommander may be expanded to create full mainwindow applications.
This package is part of KDE 4 web development module.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з kommander
- dep: kdebase-runtime (>= 4:4.4.2)
- runtime components from the official KDE 4 release
- dep: kdelibs5 (>= 4:4.4.2)
- core libraries for all KDE 4 applications
- dep: libqt4-dbus (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 D-Bus module
- dep: libqt4-qt3support (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 3 compatibility library for Qt 4
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime